Sterile Compounding Pharmacy Phoenix
Customceutical Compounding boasts a state-of-the-art Clean Room, which allows us the ability to offer a variety of customized sterile medications. Our compounding area consists of a three room design encompassing one thousand square feet. Customceutical Compounding’s Clean Room, or sterile compounding room, environment is certified to exceed USP 797 guidelines. The airflow, tempature and humidity of the asceptic area are tightly controlled to ensure airborne particles and contaminants are eliminated. The air and surfaces of the sterile prep area are regularly tested for the presence of bacterial and fungal growth.
Examples of Sterile Compounded Medications Include:
- Injectable Medications
- Ophthlamics (eye drops & ointments)
Customceutical Compounding skillfully and carefully follows the guidelines outlined by the United States Pharmacopeia’s chapter 797 for the compounding of sterile pharmaceutical preparations.
Following the USP chapter 797 guidelines, Our Pharmacy:
- Tests products potency, sterility and endotoxins by an FDA approved facility
- Monitors the clean room with environmental microbiology sampling
- Follows proper cleaning and maintenance routines
- Routinely has outside party certification of its clean environment and laminar flow hood
- Routinely tests pharmacy staff on their sterile technique
- Has personnel properly groom and gown before entering critical sterile compounding areas
Customceutical Compounding’s staff includes highly trained compounding pharmacists and technicians trained in Aseptic/Sterile techniques compliant to USP 797 standards. All of these employees have had extensive training and years of experience in the area of compounding, assuring our patients the highest level of quality and safety.
Customceutical Compounding pharmacists and pharmacy technicians have the experience and commitment to patient service to truly stand out among compounding pharmacies. Please visit Customceutical Compounding for an individual sterile medication consultation. Contact us today to learn more.